Friday, September 25, 2009

gala y pelayo

welcome to fashion fridays! today we take a look at two spaniards who are taking over london's fashion scene!

many of you already know gala, a major player in the fashion blogosphere for years now. you may have seen her profile on chictopia, or visited her blog inside am-lul's closet.

gala is often photographed with her friend and fellow blogger, pelayo. like gala, pelayo is a fashion student *slash* model. he offers a look into the life of a newcomer on the fashion scene on his blog katelovesme.

they have become favourites on the blog scene, beeing snapped up by streetpeeper, disected on the pipeline, and adored by bryanboy.

pelayo has claimed gala as his muse, and it is clear that these two shine much brighter together...

loving these two! their clothes, their stories, their photos...there's so much inspiration there. check them out for yourselves!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that particular make. The prices for the velcros were around 320 dollars on every site. But for all I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that exact brand. The prices seeking the shoes are all over 340 pounds on every site. But for all I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails