Monday, September 21, 2009

third eye blind

i realize that choosing third eye blind as my first "music monday" band may compromise my music credibility, but stick with me here, i promise this will make sense...

i have been a third eye blind since day one. since i heard this song...


holy, thanks for ignoring the lame image, it was the only way i could find the song...

it has been six years since they released an album, their fourth, and although i am still listening to ursa major so i can love it as much as the first three, it is definitely worth a listen.

this is one of two albums, ursa minor will be released later this year. this is also the first time one of their albums has debuted at number 1 (in the us) which, as a long time fan, i am sooo proud of!

their sound, a little pop, a little more punk, to me, is the perfect reminder of my trips to san francisco (their hometown). every song brings me back to that bay...

and then of course there is lead singer, stephan jenkins...

gah, i know, so obnoxious, so arrogant...and that lisp? i dunno, call me an idiot, i love him!

join me again next monday kids for more music...xox

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails